Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on June 23, 2017, 02:03:37 am

Title: Denver City Scene
Post by: BobDavid on June 23, 2017, 02:03:37 am
This will look a lot different once I return home and massage it in post. My wife and I are relocating to a small town in CO, not far from Boulder and Denver. This is near the arts district on Santa Fe.
Title: Re: Denver City Scene
Post by: graeme on June 23, 2017, 07:05:09 am
That looks like a good start, I'm interested to see where you take it.

I hope your relocation goes well & enjoy your new home.
Title: Re: Denver City Scene
Post by: RSL on June 23, 2017, 09:24:13 am
A good start, Bob. So you're in Denver, where I romanced my wife 65 years ago. Denver was different in those days. Now it's become so Californicated that it's a different city.
Title: Re: Denver City Scene
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 23, 2017, 09:45:51 am
It's good to know that you are finding good subjects even that far from Florida.
Title: Re: Denver City Scene
Post by: MattBurt on June 23, 2017, 10:28:12 am
Denver is always a sensory overload experience for me these days. There are things I like to do there like see live music but it's exhausting for me to hang around more than a day or so.
Title: Re: Denver City Scene
Post by: BobDavid on June 23, 2017, 06:40:16 pm
Denver is always a sensory overload experience for me these days. There are things I like to do there like see live music but it's exhausting for me to hang around more than a day or so.
Agreed.
Title: Re: Denver City Scene
Post by: BobDavid on June 23, 2017, 06:43:02 pm
A good start, Bob. So you're in Denver, where I romanced my wife 65 years ago. Denver was different in those days. Now it's become so Californicated that it's a different city.

This area is booming in high-tech and allied fields. And traffic during certain times is bad. The urban planners appear to be doing a fine job. Within the next ten years, Boulder/Denver and outlying communities will be tied into the light rail system.