Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on June 21, 2017, 09:35:02 am

Title: Florida Back Roads
Post by: RSL on June 21, 2017, 09:35:02 am
Evening fun house.
Title: Re: Florida Back Roads
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 21, 2017, 09:38:40 am
That is a charmer.
Title: Re: Florida Back Roads
Post by: RSL on June 21, 2017, 09:57:47 am
I'm thinking about doing a "Florida Back Roads" project, Eric, the same way I did "Western Ruins of the Sixties" (http://www.russ-lewis.com/photo_gallery/Ruins/index.html). Here in the central part of the state there are a lot of back roads.
Title: Re: Florida Back Roads
Post by: Rob C on June 21, 2017, 10:10:54 am
Russ, here's the music to suit your juke joints:

https://beta.tunein.com/radio/Juke-In-the-Back-p310492/

There's ever a song to suit the occasion.

Do the poject. I've just finished Issue 2 of mine, and hard work, it's been all-consuming. Better than watching my nails grow, especially as when reaching the ones on my feet is getting hard to do; not that I am fat - but I am stiff. No, not that way: more do I creak than sigh.

;-)   ;-(

Rob
Title: Re: Florida Back Roads
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on June 21, 2017, 03:47:23 pm
Russ, here's the music to suit your juke joints:

https://beta.tunein.com/radio/Juke-In-the-Back-p310492/

There's ever a song to suit the occasion.

Do the poject. I've just finished Issue 2 of mine, and hard work, it's been all-consuming. Better than watching my nails grow, especially as when reaching the ones on my feet is getting hard to do; not that I am fat - but I am stiff. No, not that way: more do I creak than sigh.

;-)   ;-(

Rob

Well I'm married to senior podiatrist (retired) and I am getting older and fatter and I still have to do my own nails.

 ::)
Title: Re: Florida Back Roads
Post by: RSL on June 21, 2017, 03:50:58 pm
Cut down on the food, Dave, or you're gonna have awfully long toenails.
Title: Re: Florida Back Roads
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on June 22, 2017, 02:39:47 pm
Cut down on the food, Dave, or you're gonna have awfully long toenails.

Absolutely true Russ, the joys of semi retirement and opting out of the rat race, are discovering that you can do what you want when you want, the downside is that even if you now have all the time in the world to do it, you still can't eat what you want when you want  :(

Dave
Title: Re: Florida Back Roads
Post by: RSL on June 22, 2017, 03:00:43 pm
Sad but true. The other thing I found is that before long I was even busier than when I was "working."
Title: Re: Florida Back Roads
Post by: BobDavid on June 24, 2017, 03:03:11 am
I'm thinking about doing a "Florida Back Roads" project, Eric, the same way I did "Western Ruins of the Sixties" (http://www.russ-lewis.com/photo_gallery/Ruins/index.html). Here in the central part of the state there are a lot of back roads.

Seems like you've already started working on "Florida Back Roads." Keep it up.
Title: Re: Florida Back Roads
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 24, 2017, 09:31:42 am
Seems like you've already started working on "Florida Back Roads." Keep it up.
Yes, do!