Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on June 21, 2017, 02:54:49 am
-
A spectacular sunrise at beautiful Playa Ballota, in the Asturias (Spain), one of my favourite destination along this marvellous coast.
(https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/S0070584.jpg)
Leica S (Typ 007), Leica Summarit-S 35mm, Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters. Thanks for viewing, best regards
Vieri
-
Another wonderful photo.
-
This is the sunrise I'd like to see if I were to be stranded on a desert island.
-
Great Lighting.
-
Beautiful image. When it first fired up on my MacBook Pro, the bottom foreground rocks were cropped out of sight and that to me is a stronger vision than with the rocks.
-
OK you win Asturias is now on my list of locations to visit. Another wonderful image. Well done.
-
Another wonderful photo.
Thank you very much Paulo! :)
This is the sunrise I'd like to see if I were to be stranded on a desert island.
...stranded with a camera, of course! :) Thank you very much Francois, glad you enjoyed it!
Great Lighting.
Thank you very much Thierry! :)
Beautiful image. When it first fired up on my MacBook Pro, the bottom foreground rocks were cropped out of sight and that to me is a stronger vision than with the rocks.
Thank you Rajan, glad you enjoyed it :) As far as the composition, I appreciate it that you might feel different of course, no problem at all.
OK you win Asturias is now on my list of locations to visit. Another wonderful image. Well done.
:D The Asturias are stunning, you'll not be disappointed! :) Thank you very much for your kind comment, glad you enjoyed it! :)
Best regards,
Vieri