Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: mseawell on June 19, 2017, 10:27:23 am
-
For me, coming upon a scene like this makes me stop and ponder. I think about life, how nothing really stays the same whether we accept that or not, we to are forced to adapt. Some may think or believe that man stands apart from nature when, in fact, we are a part of it. Summer, Winter, Spring, Fall are seasons and one will follow the other as surely as death follows life, part and parcel of the great cycle. Our lives are nothing more, nothing less than seasons, all a part of the great tapestry of creation. My journey is to discover the beauty in each season of my life and to appreciate my time in each. Fresh snow melt fueled the rushing waters, loud as a train, powerful beyond measure. Light struck the rocks in the foreground while leaving others in shadow. And I, I watched and loved it all...Spring waters.
-
I like the composition, but find the colours a bit "electric".
-
Thanks Paulo! The reason for that is I wanted it to have a analog look.
-
Thanks Paulo! The reason for that is I wanted it to have a analog look.
I never got colors like that from Kodachrome, Ektachrome, or Fujichrome.
-
Truth to tell, I never shot a lot of film and I'm sure you have a ton more experience with it than I do. I used something I seldom do, Analog Efex to process it....playing a bit.
-
It almost reminds me of Ilfochrome or Cibachrome, not completely of course. But the strong colours reminded me of that. For example like in here:
http://www.douglasvincent.com/ilfochrome/