Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Bob_B on June 14, 2017, 07:47:11 pm
-
Macro view of water droplets clinging to a spider's web. C&C welcomed. Thanks for stopping by.
-
Well done.
Thierry
-
Congratulations on bringing a different, interesting and rather beautiful slant on what can be an overworn cliche - I like it and think it is very well done.
-
Awesome… I like the green reflections on the droplets!
-
Congratulations on bringing a different, interesting and rather beautiful slant on what can be an overworn cliche - I like it and think it is very well done.
Indeed, yes. Bravo, Bob!
-
Yes, nicely done!
-
Thank you Thierry, John, Francois, Rajan, and Matt. I greatly appreciate your comments.
-
Good one, with the droplets making an arrow.
-
Good one, with the droplets making an arrow.
Indeed, the symmetry in the formation is what first caught my eye. Thanks for your comments, Paulo.
-
That's lovely Bob. Have you tried a BW conversion?
-
That's lovely Bob. Have you tried a BW conversion?
Thanks graeme. We obviously think alike, as my first thoughts while photographing the droplets was to process it in B/W. After looking at it both ways, at least for now, I prefer the color version, especially the streaks of green reflected in the droplets. Of course, time may change my mind, and I do so like B/W.
-
Indeed, the symmetry in the formation is what first caught my eye. Thanks for your comments, Paulo.
Well seen, nicely done!
-
Well seen, nicely done!
Thanks!
-
Unusual and engaging. Good one!
-
Thank you Scott.
-
Very interesting. I'm rather fond of webs and especially with morning dew.
-
Thanks Chris.
-
Terrific shot Bob , everything that needs to be is sharp and crisp everything else just fades away into a pleasing background. 10,000hrs? Ken
-
Thanks Ken. Luck and a little advanced planning helped a lot.