Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on June 14, 2017, 04:34:22 am

Title: Cabo Sardão sunrise
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 14, 2017, 04:34:22 am
(Very) early morning a few days ago, trying out the Sony FE 85 f1.8 lens, a fine one for hiking light.

Regards.
Title: Re: Cabo Sardão sunrise
Post by: francois on June 15, 2017, 10:20:17 am
Beautiful set, I prefer the first two shots but the last one isn't bad at all. It is a stork (on the last one)?
Title: Re: Cabo Sardão sunrise
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on June 15, 2017, 11:47:25 am
The second black & white image is striking.
Title: Re: Cabo Sardão sunrise
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 16, 2017, 04:04:16 am
Thanks for the feedback. Indeed it is a stork, they are (I think) the only stork species in Europe to nest next to/in the sea cliffs.

Here are another couple from the same sunrise.

Regards.
Title: Re: Cabo Sardão sunrise
Post by: Bob_B on June 16, 2017, 08:02:11 am
The second black & white image is striking.

+1, I second that!