Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: mpower on June 10, 2017, 04:24:23 pm

Title: Shooting with ISO 0.8 35mm film
Post by: mpower on June 10, 2017, 04:24:23 pm
I just got three rolls of Kodak intermediate film (Vision 3) from Film Photography Project and I want to do some landscape stuff with it tomorrow. I just wanted to check if I'm setting my camera right. The lowest ISO setting (Nikon F5) is 6. So by using a film-speed chart, I think I can achieve 0.8 by setting to ISO 25 and then setting exposure compensation to -5.0. Do I have that right?

Thanks, Matt
Title: Re: Shooting with ISO 0.8 35mm film
Post by: Telecaster on June 10, 2017, 04:39:07 pm
Sounds right to me. I'd suggest bracketing exposures given that this is your first time out with this film.

-Dave-
Title: Re: Shooting with ISO 0.8 35mm film
Post by: mpower on June 10, 2017, 06:38:26 pm
Sounds right to me. I'd suggest bracketing exposures given that this is your first time out with this film.

Thanks, Dave! Will do...