Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sierraman on June 07, 2017, 09:54:01 am

Title: Death Valley, Mesquite Sand Dunes
Post by: sierraman on June 07, 2017, 09:54:01 am
Afternoon on the Mesquite Sand Dunes.
Title: Re: Death Valley, Mesquite Sand Dunes
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 07, 2017, 11:10:11 am
A very fine capture!
Title: Re: Death Valley, Mesquite Sand Dunes
Post by: francois on June 07, 2017, 11:37:40 am
It's one of my favorite place, so I'm biased but I love it and find the composition/process to be very well suited to the place.
Title: Re: Death Valley, Mesquite Sand Dunes
Post by: sierraman on June 07, 2017, 11:59:05 am
Thanks for your thoughts. I don't shoot B&W that often so I'm glad to get some positive feedback.  :)
Title: Re: Death Valley, Mesquite Sand Dunes
Post by: luxborealis on June 07, 2017, 10:37:11 pm
A very fine capture!

+1
Title: Re: Death Valley, Mesquite Sand Dunes
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 08, 2017, 03:19:34 am
Nice. I like the contrast between the different sand textures.
Title: Re: Death Valley, Mesquite Sand Dunes
Post by: Brad Smith on June 09, 2017, 09:08:41 am
Very nice image. It's a tough place to get an image without footprints, but it seems you have done so.
Title: Re: Death Valley, Mesquite Sand Dunes
Post by: sdwilsonsct on June 09, 2017, 09:41:45 pm
Nice. I like the contrast between the different sand textures.

Yes!
Title: Re: Death Valley, Mesquite Sand Dunes
Post by: sierraman on June 09, 2017, 10:51:44 pm
Thanks everyone for your kind words.  :)
Title: Re: Death Valley, Mesquite Sand Dunes
Post by: John R on June 10, 2017, 12:23:24 am
Nice. I like the contrast between the different sand textures.
I agree. Superb image.

JR
Title: Re: Death Valley, Mesquite Sand Dunes
Post by: graeme on June 10, 2017, 04:39:02 am
Thanks for your thoughts. I don't shoot B&W that often so I'm glad to get some positive feedback.  :)

I think that's a lovely B&W treatment, you should do more.
Title: Re: Death Valley, Mesquite Sand Dunes
Post by: rpsphoto on June 10, 2017, 07:44:34 pm
Afternoon on the Mesquite Sand Dunes.

Well done. This is a very challenging location for photography and I think you handled it quite well.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk