Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Krug on June 06, 2017, 02:58:04 pm
-
Local small town festival brought out the bikes ... not a bike fan but I found some of the patterns interesting.
-
No, not abstract but good to look at and well processed.
I'm surprised that the forward-facing spikes on the wheel spokes of the first one are legal: they look horribly dangerous.
Jeremy
-
I'm surprised that the forward-facing spikes on the wheel spokes of the first one are legal: they look horribly dangerous.
Jeremy
That front wheel can also be used as a meat slicer. ;)
-
Thank you Kikashi for the comment and "Yes" to you and Eric about the aggressive, not to say vicious, design. The bike details were matched by the appearances adopted by their many of their owners but their reality was far different. Despite this strange man pointing a camera in their faces without asking (I was doing some volunteer 'media' work for the organizers' publicity) they laughed and joked and posed patiently and without demur ... the sole exception who gave me a rude sign roared with laughter when I thanked him for having just "made it a better picture".
As I said - not my usual subject matter or milieu but an interesting day and some stimulatingly different images.
I attach some of the other shots from the day.
-
I think you had a really good day there.