Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on June 05, 2017, 08:27:52 pm

Title: Háifoss
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on June 05, 2017, 08:27:52 pm
Háifoss. (http://blog.parrikar.com/2017/06/05/haifoss/)

Title: Re: Háifoss
Post by: Peter McLennan on June 05, 2017, 08:31:29 pm
Amazing as usual, Rajan.

#2 is sublime.
Title: Re: Háifoss
Post by: kers on June 05, 2017, 09:22:06 pm
Must be cold but beautiful there in the winter...
very nice!
Title: Re: Háifoss
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 06, 2017, 12:06:21 am
My favorite in this set is "Up Close" (in your blog.)
In the last photo in the blog I want to pull you by your feet away from the edge!

Eric
Title: Re: Háifoss
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 06, 2017, 04:00:07 am
Very good set.
Title: Re: Háifoss
Post by: francois on June 06, 2017, 08:53:46 am
All three are very nice but I prefer #2 as it is more graphic.
Well seen!
Title: Re: Háifoss
Post by: sdwilsonsct on June 06, 2017, 10:25:35 am
In the last photo in the blog I want to pull you by your feet away from the edge!

Fearless, and talented.

Great set.
Title: Re: Háifoss
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on June 06, 2017, 01:16:34 pm
Thank you, gentlemen.

Eric - I like the "Up Close" one, too.