Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on June 04, 2017, 02:12:42 am

Title: Dishes and Birdhouse
Post by: BobDavid on June 04, 2017, 02:12:42 am
Life is up there.
Title: Re: Dishes and Birdhouse
Post by: luxborealis on June 04, 2017, 09:08:26 am
Well seen, Bob. Abstract, in fact. I think it's brilliant! Not a photograph typical of this forum, so it comes as a welcome addition.
Title: Re: Dishes and Birdhouse
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 04, 2017, 09:28:18 am
Well seen, Bob. Abstract, in fact. I think it's brilliant! Not a photograph typical of this forum, so it comes as a welcome addition.
+1.
I love it!
Title: Re: Dishes and Birdhouse
Post by: graeme on June 04, 2017, 11:31:07 am
I could spend ages looking at this - a'quiet' photo but with a lot to contemplate. & a nice BW conversion.
Title: Re: Dishes and Birdhouse
Post by: John R on June 04, 2017, 11:35:55 am
I think Terry said it best. Well done.

JR
Title: Re: Dishes and Birdhouse
Post by: RSL on June 04, 2017, 03:01:15 pm
+1