Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Stephen Girimont on June 02, 2017, 08:33:57 pm

Title: Rock Pile
Post by: Stephen Girimont on June 02, 2017, 08:33:57 pm
Or maybe the title should be "Small Boulder Pile".

Waterholes Canyon, Arizona, taken with the Fuji GFX and 120mm lens. I really had to work for this image, as my 63mm lens ceased to function earlier on this hike and the 120 was the only other lens I had with me. The foreground of the image was only about 5 feet in front of the camera. To capture this scene, I shot two rows of two images each to do a panorama stitch, with each image being a focus stack of three images to carry the depth of field. First time I've done a combined focus stack and pano composite.
Title: Re: Rock Pile
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 02, 2017, 11:32:45 pm
Well done.
Title: Re: Rock Pile
Post by: francois on June 03, 2017, 09:44:51 am
I like it a lot but can't stop thinking that it might be a grave!