Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on June 02, 2017, 02:05:36 pm
-
Thoughts?
It's somewhere near Kirkjufjara beach, but I can't recall where. Rajan?
Jeremy
-
My guess would be Iceland. ;D
Nice photo, catchy title.
-
With a light this nice, mountains always look spectacular.
Well seen.
-
Beautiful scene, time of day, colour of light. Perhaps a bit too two-dimensional to be "the one", though.
-
Beautiful scene, time of day, colour of light. Perhaps a bit too two-dimensional to be "the one", though.
I think that's a fair comment, Terry. Pleasing to glance at, but perhaps not to study.
Jeremy
-
Jeremy,
It is Reynisfjall - and I just confirmed with Börkur that the farm in the foreground is Reynir. Normally for me the signpost would have been Reyniskirkja which Börkur says is further to the right and not seen in the photo.