Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on June 01, 2017, 04:19:49 am

Title: Fire in the sky
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 01, 2017, 04:19:49 am
Sunset in Foz beach, SW Portugal.

Regards.
Title: Re: Fire in the sky
Post by: francois on June 01, 2017, 07:17:44 am
Both are splendid but I prefer the second one for its simplicity.
Well seen!
Title: Re: Fire in the sky
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 01, 2017, 08:29:15 am
Both are splendid but I prefer the second one for its simplicity.
Well seen!
+1.
Title: Re: Fire in the sky
Post by: thierrylegros396 on June 01, 2017, 09:46:26 am
Both are splendid but I prefer the second one for its simplicity.
Well seen!

+2

Thierry
Title: Re: Fire in the sky
Post by: sdwilsonsct on June 01, 2017, 11:00:31 am
#2 is approaching Turner territory.
Title: Re: Fire in the sky
Post by: Leszek Piotrowski on June 01, 2017, 08:27:04 pm
Paulo,  #2 is wonderful.  Fantastic colours on the horizon. Amazing.