Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Kevin Raber on May 29, 2017, 11:45:10 pm

Title: Hasselblad -Interview With Michael Hejtmanek President & CEO Hasselblad Born Inc
Post by: Kevin Raber on May 29, 2017, 11:45:10 pm
I just published an interview I had with Michael Hejtmanek President & CEO of Hasselblad Born Inc.  We happened to be in Toronto at the same time recently and took advantage of that to get together and do a short interview.  Take a look and listen to how the X1D is doing as well as a bit of discussion on current and future products.
Title: Re: Hasselblad -Interview With Michael Hejtmanek President & CEO Hasselblad Born Inc
Post by: BernardLanguillier on May 30, 2017, 12:14:48 am
Thanks Kevin.

Hasselblad has been working pretty hard on both the X1D and H6D lines, bringing them to a good level of functionality and stability.

I am overall very happy about my H6D-100c and the latest firmware update has fixed most of the impacting issues I was facing. There is still more to do, but the camera is now fully usable and obviously delivers brilliant image quality.

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: Hasselblad -Interview With Michael Hejtmanek President & CEO Hasselblad Born Inc
Post by: ErikKaffehr on May 30, 2017, 03:15:36 pm
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for posting. Interesting, although not really informative. Companies are a bit tight lipped about the future.

Interesting to hear that DJI is more into get things working than into making announcements.

Best regards
Erik


I just published an interview I had with Michael Hejtmanek President & CEO of Hasselblad Born Inc.  We happened to be in Toronto at the same time recently and took advantage of that to get together and do a short interview.  Take a look and listen to how the X1D is doing as well as a bit of discussion on current and future products.
Title: Re: Hasselblad -Interview With Michael Hejtmanek President & CEO Hasselblad Born Inc
Post by: landscapephoto on May 30, 2017, 04:31:14 pm
I think it is "Hasselblad Bron Inc", probably autocorrect on the loose...  ;)