Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on May 27, 2017, 04:23:14 pm
-
No cats. Cats go in "Let's See Your Pets." Dogs are allowed, but only coincidentally as part of the scene.
-
The stream is virtually dry.
-
Right. It's Colorado and that's a ducky race. Colorado streams are nearly dry except during the spring melt in the mountains.
-
No cats. Cats go in "Let's See Your Pets." Dogs are allowed, but only coincidentally as part of the scene.
I dunno...seems more "reportage" and "documentary" than "touristy". :)
-
I dunno...seems more "reportage" and "documentary" than "touristy". :)
Agreed.
-
Can you take "Tourist Pictures" while on a business trip?
Under the Esplanada Drive bridge in Singapore, when I was there.
-
Can you take "Tourist Pictures" while on a business trip?
Under the Esplanada Drive bridge in Singapore, when I was there.
I don't accept that that photo fits Russ's definition, Pieter. It's really rather good.
Jeremy
-
If you like it Pieter then don't worry about other peoples labels.
-
We used to call it the "blue millipede". Nice touristy shot ;)
Frank
-
Nah, it has to go to the Artistic Architecture space.
Rob
-
Here are some.
-
Can you take "Tourist Pictures" while on a business trip?
You can take tourist pictures just about anywhere, and most people do.
-
Here are some.
That's a classic, Hugh. Must be a "mentored" group. Everybody's getting ready to shoot the same tourist picture.