Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Michael Erlewine on May 25, 2017, 04:48:08 pm

Title: The Point
Post by: Michael Erlewine on May 25, 2017, 04:48:08 pm
Nikon D810, Voigtlander 125mm APO-Lanthar, Zerene Stacker
Title: Re: The Point
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 25, 2017, 07:35:16 pm
Excellent.
Title: Re: The Point
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 26, 2017, 03:20:20 am
I love it.

Jeremy
Title: Re: The Point
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 26, 2017, 03:53:04 am
Nicely done.
Title: Re: The Point
Post by: aboudd on May 26, 2017, 10:48:01 am
I would have liked a little more negative space under the water drop.
Title: Re: The Point
Post by: Michael Erlewine on May 26, 2017, 10:50:41 am
I would have liked a little more negative space under the water drop.

Here is another shot with more space.
Title: Re: The Point
Post by: MeCruncher on May 26, 2017, 09:17:42 pm
Here is another shot with more space.
Extraordinary