Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Pluminland on May 22, 2017, 03:33:22 pm

Title: Cut a 24 inch roll of photo paper down to 16 inches??
Post by: Pluminland on May 22, 2017, 03:33:22 pm
Does anybody if it is possible to cut a 24 inch roll of photo paper down to 17 inches wide?  I have several rolls of 24 inch high quality paper that won't fit into my Epson P800 which only goes to 17 inches in width.   

Title: Re: Cut a 24 inch roll of photo paper down to 16 inches??
Post by: Pluminland on May 22, 2017, 03:35:34 pm
Opps!

I just found this thread:

http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=109693.msg901365#msg901365
Title: Re: Cut a 24 inch roll of photo paper down to 16 inches??
Post by: Wayne Fox on May 22, 2017, 06:35:30 pm
I have several rolls of 24 inch high quality paper that won't fit into my Canon P800 which only goes to 17 inches in width.   
I’d love to see that printer ... a hybrid of canon printer parts and an Epson p800?

 ;D
Title: Re: Cut a 24 inch roll of photo paper down to 16 inches??
Post by: Pluminland on May 23, 2017, 03:38:11 pm
I’d love to see that printer ... a hybrid of canon printer parts and an Epson p800?

 ;D

      It's a real Rube Goldberg device.   :-)

Thanks, I have corrected my error.