Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: BernardLanguillier on May 21, 2017, 04:11:53 pm
-
Dear all,
I am looking forward for the best camera trigger out there.
- able to trigger a camera as a result of sound, light events
- high performance
- able to work with Nikon and Hasselblad H
- ideally programmable
- from a company not bankrupt yet
- mostly for studio use but field ability a plus iOS then)
Any recommendation?
Thank you.
Cheers,
Bernard
-
Nobody? ;)
Cheers,
Bernard
-
Dear all,
I am looking forward for the best camera trigger out there.
- able to trigger a camera as a result of sound, light events
- high performance
- able to work with Nikon and Hasselblad H
- ideally programmable
- from a company not bankrupt yet
- mostly for studio use but field ability a plus iOS then)
Any recommendation?
Thank you.
Cheers,
Bernard
DIY Arduino or Raspberry Pi... :D
or https://www.cognisys-inc.com/store/triggering-systems.html
-
DIY Arduino or Raspberry Pi... :D
or https://www.cognisys-inc.com/store/triggering-systems.html
Hum... not sure I want to spend time doing that... but thanks. ;)
Cheers,
Bernard
-
TriggerTrap has always been my go to...and they just published their product as open source. I guess to help support all the users that are loyal to their system...If you have the hardware and the app, it still works very well.
Unfortunately you have potentially ruled them out. Otherwise it's a great option. I have used mine with Canon, Hasselblad H, and Olympus.