Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Kevin Raber on May 21, 2017, 02:25:58 pm

Title: Photographer Clyde Butcher is recovering from a stroke
Post by: Kevin Raber on May 21, 2017, 02:25:58 pm
About a month ago I visited Clyde Butcher's studio in the Everglades for an article I am working on.  Many of you know of Clyde and have seen a video (https://luminous-landscape.com/videos/luminous-landscape-video-journal-issue-14/interview-clyde-butcher-ansel-adams-everglades/) made by Michael and Chris when they visited Clyde a number of years ago.  I saw today that Clyde is recovering from a stroke.  Just wanted to share this with you.  Photographer Clyde Butcher is recovering from a stroke and eager to return to the Everglades (http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/environment/article151671322.html)
Title: Re: Photographer Clyde Butcher is recovering from a stroke
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 21, 2017, 03:31:54 pm
Thanks for sharing that sad news. I hope his recovery goes well.
He is one of the real masters.
 
Title: Re: Photographer Clyde Butcher is recovering from a stroke
Post by: davidgp on May 22, 2017, 02:11:49 am
Sorry to hear that... I hope he recovers as soon as possible and continues doing those pictures many of us love


Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk
Title: Re: Photographer Clyde Butcher is recovering from a stroke
Post by: alainbriot on June 09, 2017, 05:56:17 pm
Here is an
Update from June 8th (http://wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu/post/clyde-butcher-s-continued-recovery-stroke#stream/0)
Title: Re: Photographer Clyde Butcher is recovering from a stroke
Post by: BAB on June 09, 2017, 10:55:58 pm
Hope al goes well strokes can be unpredictable, Clydes a great artist! Thanks for sharing K