Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on May 21, 2017, 02:34:25 am
-
...when you get to the stop sign.
-
Excellent!
-
+1
-
Being a bit slow these days, I would certainly end up in the tree ;D
-
Or, as Yogi said: "When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
-
Or, as Yogi said: "When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
All roads lead to Rome.
-
Excellent!
+2
-
When I lived in Manitou Springs, a friend down the street put up a big wooden fork right next to the fork in the road.
-
When I lived in Manitou Springs, a friend down the street put up a big wooden fork right next to the fork in the road.
Several of Bob's images include something like that subliminally, I think.
-
Wonderful mix of shapes lines and transition of light. It is quite dynamic despite being a still image.
JR