Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on May 20, 2017, 08:45:16 am

Title: canyon abstract
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 20, 2017, 08:45:16 am
Thoughts?

Jeremy
Title: Re: canyon abstract
Post by: 32BT on May 20, 2017, 09:48:28 am
Thoughts?

Jeremy

Needs to be rotated to something diagonally, but otherwise, yes, this should work well as one of those iOS backgrounds where you're certain not to be able to discern any icons anymore.
Title: Re: canyon abstract
Post by: luxborealis on May 22, 2017, 09:12:25 am
I like it because it is different from the usual photos we see from this location.

Does it work? Not sure. It makes me feel discombobulated. Maybe that's a good thing!
Title: Re: canyon abstract
Post by: francois on May 22, 2017, 09:53:55 am
I would like to love it but I also feel a bit uncomfortable with the orientation. I would need to "spend" more time with it to get a definitive opinion.
Title: Re: canyon abstract
Post by: BernardLanguillier on May 22, 2017, 10:28:22 am
I like it.

Conscious variations along various axis is a great way to innovate, which can be real hard with locations that often photographed.

Cheers?
Bernard