Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on May 15, 2017, 11:02:42 am

Title: River. Fog.
Post by: RSL on May 15, 2017, 11:02:42 am
.
Title: Re: River. Fog.
Post by: graeme on May 15, 2017, 11:46:24 am
Very evocative, I feel like I'm there.
Title: Re: River. Fog.
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 15, 2017, 01:11:32 pm
Nice. I'm a sucker for good fog.
Title: Re: River. Fog.
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 15, 2017, 02:29:29 pm
Very tranquil.

Of course, the dehaze slider in LR would remove all that irritating mist  ;)

Jeremy
Title: Re: River. Fog.
Post by: francois on May 16, 2017, 04:53:34 am
Very tranquil.

Of course, the dehaze slider in LR would remove all that irritating mist  ;)

Jeremy

Or add some more fog with negative value in the dehaze filter…  ;)

It's a nice image, by the way.