Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on May 12, 2017, 11:46:07 am

Title: Tree in the Canyon
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on May 12, 2017, 11:46:07 am
The Grand Canyon (http://blog.parrikar.com/2017/05/12/tree-in-the-canyon/), that is.

Title: Re: Tree in the Canyon
Post by: langier on May 13, 2017, 01:34:59 am
You always amaze and get just the right piece of the puzzle to make it unique, Rajan!
Title: Re: Tree in the Canyon
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 13, 2017, 03:45:07 am
I like the skeletal tree against the vibrant rocks.
Title: Re: Tree in the Canyon
Post by: thierrylegros396 on May 13, 2017, 07:12:01 am
The thumbnail looks like a Cezanne!

Thierry
Title: Re: Tree in the Canyon
Post by: mseawell on May 13, 2017, 08:01:17 am
So very nice to see a different perspective of the Canyon! Great capture.

Mark
Title: Re: Tree in the Canyon
Post by: Chris Calohan on May 13, 2017, 09:05:58 am
The thumbnail looks like a Cezanne!

Thierry

I was thinking the same thing and as much as I like the image, I find myself wishing the tree was a bit more off center.
Title: Re: Tree in the Canyon
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 13, 2017, 09:50:12 am
So very nice to see a different perspective of the Canyon! Great capture.

Mark
+1
Title: Re: Tree in the Canyon
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on May 13, 2017, 07:56:24 pm
Thank you, all.