Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: David Eckels on May 11, 2017, 08:28:45 pm

Title: Experimenting with mobile phone camera
Post by: David Eckels on May 11, 2017, 08:28:45 pm
I have posted a small study (here or below (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1360102187388654.1073741835.158609000871318&type=1&l=a7c33b0ead)) of some flowers that bloomed in our garden. Pics were all taken with Galaxy S7 as DNG, transferred to the desktop, zeroed, and worked over in LR and PS. Feel free to comment here or there. Critiques, I would prefer to have them here, but then I have pretty thick skin. One example below; my favorite.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1360102187388654.1073741835.158609000871318&type=1&l=a7c33b0ead
Title: Re: Experimenting with mobile phone camera
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 12, 2017, 12:27:22 am
Very impressive: the plant, the photo, and what the phone can do.
Title: Re: Experimenting with mobile phone camera
Post by: RSL on May 12, 2017, 09:52:59 am
Good shooting, David. Proves once again that what matters isn't the camera; it's the eye.
Title: Re: Experimenting with mobile phone camera
Post by: PeterAit on May 12, 2017, 11:11:00 am
Good shooting, David. Proves once again that what matters isn't the camera; it's the eye.

Amen!