Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: KMRennie on May 10, 2017, 07:31:03 am

Title: Dawn North Britanny
Post by: KMRennie on May 10, 2017, 07:31:03 am
I have spent the last eeek trying to produce soft and gentle seascapes. It is difficult with a sea throwing spray 40 ft in the air and 10 ft waves crashing into the rocks. Today dawned very gently so I have a better chance. Comments? Ken
Title: Re: Dawn North Britanny
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 10, 2017, 08:58:47 am
I like both of these a lot.
My preference is for the first. I like that gentle sun just peeking over the horizon.
Title: Re: Dawn North Britanny
Post by: francois on May 10, 2017, 11:10:15 am
Although I'm usually not a fan of "fuzzy" waters, I like the first one a lot. The wider seascape wins over the more focused one in #2.
Title: Re: Dawn North Britanny
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 10, 2017, 02:53:00 pm
Both good, but I agree with the consensus: the first is very much the better.

Jeremy