Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: HSakols on May 07, 2017, 09:33:06 pm

Title: Spring in Yosemite Valley
Post by: HSakols on May 07, 2017, 09:33:06 pm
Spring is in full force in Yosemite Valley.  The black oaks are leafing, the dogwoods are showing an impressive bloom, and there is water everywhere. A late season storm brought a bit of rain and some cloudy skys perfect for the dogwoods.

Title: Re: Spring in Yosemite Valley
Post by: maddogmurph on May 08, 2017, 02:02:10 am
Everyone's nailing that bottom shot. It's clearly an amazing comp. Every time I see it, I just think it's pure art.
Title: Re: Spring in Yosemite Valley
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 08, 2017, 04:55:25 am
Nice whirlpool in #2. Good series.
Title: Re: Spring in Yosemite Valley
Post by: sdwilsonsct on May 08, 2017, 02:04:59 pm
Everyone's nailing that bottom shot. It's clearly an amazing comp. Every time I see it, I just think it's pure art.

Love it.
Title: Re: Spring in Yosemite Valley
Post by: sierraman on May 08, 2017, 02:18:28 pm
Very nice set. I was there this weekend and the Dogwoods were wonderful.  :)