Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on May 07, 2017, 02:00:23 pm

Title: dark hedges
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 07, 2017, 02:00:23 pm
Clichéd, perhaps, but here it is anyway. 7 blended shots, removing the people: it was like Piccadilly Circus when I was there.

Jeremy
Title: Re: dark hedges
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on May 07, 2017, 02:16:11 pm
Excellent shot, Jeremy! Nice toning and good choice to remove people. I think it could withstand a bit stronger vignetting.
Title: Re: dark hedges
Post by: BobDavid on May 07, 2017, 02:40:00 pm
Clichéd albeit lovely.
Title: Re: dark hedges
Post by: RSL on May 07, 2017, 03:30:04 pm
+1. I'd agree with everything Slobodan said except for the vignetting.
Title: Re: dark hedges
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 07, 2017, 04:35:23 pm
I think it's just fine as is.
Good seeing and good processing.
Title: Re: dark hedges
Post by: churly on May 07, 2017, 07:07:20 pm
Finest kind Jeremy.
Title: Re: dark hedges
Post by: francois on May 08, 2017, 02:21:28 am
Perfect and probably much better without people. B&W process is excellent.
Bravo!
Title: Re: dark hedges
Post by: Bob_B on May 08, 2017, 07:46:39 am
Very nice. I like your processing, and the DOF is superb. I'd add subtle vignetting, but that's just my approach.
Title: Re: dark hedges
Post by: graeme on May 08, 2017, 06:55:17 pm
Writhing.

Nice BW treatment.