Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: etto1972 on May 06, 2017, 03:53:59 pm

Title: X1D: Viewfinder serious issue, please help
Post by: etto1972 on May 06, 2017, 03:53:59 pm
I recently received this amazing camera but I am sad to report that suddenly out of the blue the image in the viewfinder appears to be unclear and blurry!!
I thought that it was the diopter and I tried to adjust it with the dial but nothing changed
The camera still works perfectly when using the LCD but as I said the viewfinder its usless
I am not a tech guy but I have the impression that is something to do with the diopter
I guess I should bring the camera to Hasselblad repair center in NJ

Any advice?

Thanks
Title: Re: X1D: Viewfinder serious issue, please help
Post by: Michael Erlewine on May 06, 2017, 05:42:35 pm
Not sure where you are, but in the U.S. you can call New Jersey at this number: 908 754 5800, which is the official Hasselblad repair facility.