Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: mseawell on May 06, 2017, 02:06:23 am

Title: Pink Lines
Post by: mseawell on May 06, 2017, 02:06:23 am
The Valley of Fire and the beautiful textures, millions of years of erosion, on display for all to see. It was stunning to behold and humbling to be in the presence of such ancient beauty...pink lines.
Title: Re: Pink Lines
Post by: francois on May 06, 2017, 06:57:10 am
Gorgeous but I find the sky to be a bit over the top for my tastes (saturation)…
Well done.
Title: Re: Pink Lines
Post by: graeme on May 06, 2017, 06:59:32 am
Gorgeous but I find the sky to be a bit over the top for my tastes (saturation)…
Well done.

+1
Title: Re: Pink Lines
Post by: stamper on May 06, 2017, 09:17:34 am
Gorgeous but I find the sky to be a bit over the top for my tastes (saturation)…
Well done.

Agreed.