Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on May 05, 2017, 09:47:36 pm

Title: Arches
Post by: armand on May 05, 2017, 09:47:36 pm
obviously from the Arches NP
Title: Re: Arches
Post by: David Eckels on May 06, 2017, 11:37:00 pm
An interesting series... and nice too!
Title: Re: Arches
Post by: graeme on May 07, 2017, 06:23:25 am
#4 is a good one. I particularly like the way the subdued earthy colours of the arch set off the more vibrant ones of the distant landscape.

I imagine that it looks good on your wall?
Title: Re: Arches
Post by: francois on May 07, 2017, 08:18:00 am
My vote goes to #4. I also like #2 with the perspective of the multiple arches.
Title: Re: Arches
Post by: armand on May 08, 2017, 01:38:12 pm
Thank you. The light in the last was very nice; it was cloudy until the evening when the sun went down under the clouds lighting the entire area. Very brief though, less than 10 min, I had to rush to get a decent view.

Few more from the area.
Title: Re: Arches
Post by: armand on May 12, 2017, 05:15:43 pm
A couple more from the same location
Title: Re: Arches
Post by: Bruce Cox on May 13, 2017, 12:52:42 pm
I like 9.  Your timing of the cloud cover and sun makes for a great composition in both color and space.
Title: Re: Arches
Post by: francois on May 14, 2017, 05:13:50 am
#9 does it for me too… A very nice landscape shot.