Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: graeme on May 05, 2017, 04:15:34 pm

Title: Outside 2
Post by: graeme on May 05, 2017, 04:15:34 pm
Another one from the outside world.
Title: Re: Outside 2
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 06, 2017, 12:04:32 am
Good seeing.

As someone said about "Outside," you should get out more often.
Title: Re: Outside 2
Post by: francois on May 06, 2017, 06:55:40 am
Good seeing.

As someone said about "Outside," you should get out more often.

I agree, this is a proof that you must absolutely get outside often!
Title: Re: Outside 2
Post by: BobDavid on May 06, 2017, 12:56:02 pm
+1, of course being the oddball I am, my inclination is to display it upside down.
Title: Re: Outside 2
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 06, 2017, 02:59:07 pm
+1, of course being the oddball I am, my inclination is to display it upside down.
One might think Bob spent too much time looking at the ground glass of a view camera. But actually, I think he has a good idea.
Title: Re: Outside 2
Post by: Telecaster on May 06, 2017, 04:06:24 pm
I like it upside down too. Natural vignetting.

-Dave-
Title: Re: Outside 2
Post by: graeme on May 06, 2017, 05:46:02 pm
Thanks for your comments.

I'd made a print of this image & had noticed that it was intriguing upside down, but the novelty does wear off.

This one is another example of me not being entirely switched on to outdoor photography: It was taken over a year ago & I hadn't thought anything of it until I noticed it when going through my Lightroom catalogue a couple of weeks ago. ( I was probably deleting stuff, so it had a narrow escape ).

Graeme
Title: Re: Outside 2
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 07, 2017, 12:28:09 am
I would never delete that, either side up.
Title: Re: Outside 2
Post by: BobDavid on May 07, 2017, 02:53:55 am
Mount it onto a Lazy Susan. ... I once hung a few photos in a show on Lazy Susans. It was a gimmick.