Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on May 03, 2017, 03:54:35 pm

Title: Hlíðarendi Revisited
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on May 03, 2017, 03:54:35 pm
Hlíðarendi Revisited. (http://blog.parrikar.com/2017/05/03/hlidarendi-revisited/)

Title: Re: Hlíðarendi Revisited
Post by: luxborealis on May 03, 2017, 07:41:44 pm
Beautiful - both are beautiful. Timed well.
Title: Re: Hlíðarendi Revisited
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 04, 2017, 12:08:56 am
Lovely, as always.

Your blog post brings back the thrill I felt when I first looked at the detailed map of Iceland in 1974, and saw places and farms mentioned in the Sagas right there on the modern map. It made the "imaginary" world of the Sagas suddenly become much more real.

Eric
Title: Re: Hlíðarendi Revisited
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 04, 2017, 04:42:19 am
Nice. I prefer the first one, with the snowy mountains in the background.
Title: Re: Hlíðarendi Revisited
Post by: francois on May 04, 2017, 07:08:22 am
Nice. I prefer the first one, with the snowy mountains in the background.

I agree, the snowy ridges in the distance really add something to this shot.
Title: Re: Hlíðarendi Revisited
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on May 04, 2017, 10:31:42 am
Terry, Eric, Paulo, Francois - thank you.

Title: Re: Hlíðarendi Revisited
Post by: Chris Calohan on May 04, 2017, 10:54:28 am
First for me as well. Love the isolation.