Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on May 03, 2017, 02:28:13 pm
-
My wife sees all sorts of weird things, some NSFW.
Jeremy
-
Me too.
-
That is one very evocative tree.
-
Freud would have had interesting things to say about this picture.
-
My wife sees all sorts of weird things, some NSFW.
…
I bet that she isn't alone :)
-
A fish or two, maybe a fist.
-
Freud would have had interesting things to say about this picture.
Sometimes a tree is just a tree :)
I just wonder how that tree got into that condition. It would be interesting to find out if there are older photographs of the same tree.
-
Finely observed.
-
Cheeky wife! :)
The tree does seems to suggest certain anatomy here and there. I like it.
-
A large woody vulva.
-
I see one of those chicken mascots (like at sports venues) standing with his hands together praying for his team to win. He has a camera bag on his left hip.