Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: silver-surfer on August 11, 2006, 01:50:58 pm

Title: Place to take pictures
Post by: silver-surfer on August 11, 2006, 01:50:58 pm
Hi,

I live in the Toronto area (Canada); actually I live in Mississauga. I was wondering where in the city I can go to, to take nice pictures. Any suggestion?

Cheers,
Title: Place to take pictures
Post by: Jonathan Wienke on August 13, 2006, 10:06:57 am
If you post this question in the Landscape Photography Locations (http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showforum=2) area you'll probably get more responses.
Title: Place to take pictures
Post by: Rokcet Scientist on August 22, 2006, 10:07:20 am
Quote
Hi,

I live in the Toronto area (Canada); actually I live in Mississauga. I was wondering where in the city I can go to, to take nice pictures. Any suggestion?

Cheers,
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=73071\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
The other zoo?