Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on May 03, 2017, 06:28:08 am

Title: El Picon, in the Asturias, at sunset
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on May 03, 2017, 06:28:08 am
"El Picon", an incredible rock formation, close to Llanes in the Asturias, at sunset.

(https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/S0070601.jpg)

Leica S, 70mm Summarit-S. Best regards,

Vieri
Title: Re: El Picon, in the Asturias, at sunset
Post by: nirpat89 on May 03, 2017, 07:22:10 am
Masterpiece!
Title: Re: El Picon, in the Asturias, at sunset
Post by: 32BT on May 03, 2017, 07:52:35 am
You managed to capture that one annoyingly visible contrail, but otherwise, great capture of beauty and mood.
Title: Re: El Picon, in the Asturias, at sunset
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 04, 2017, 04:43:48 am
Nice.
Title: Re: El Picon, in the Asturias, at sunset
Post by: francois on May 04, 2017, 08:42:12 am
Framing is top-notch as is color treatment.
Bravo.
Title: Re: El Picon, in the Asturias, at sunset
Post by: Chris Calohan on May 04, 2017, 10:58:36 am
Great shot and the contrail is easily gone if you so wish.
Title: Re: El Picon, in the Asturias, at sunset
Post by: francois on May 04, 2017, 11:14:32 am
Great shot and the contrail is easily gone if you so wish.

I didn't noticed it at all, I was so taken by the rock formations…
Title: Re: El Picon, in the Asturias, at sunset
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on May 05, 2017, 02:22:35 am
Masterpiece!

You managed to capture that one annoyingly visible contrail, but otherwise, great capture of beauty and mood.


Nice.

Framing is top-notch as is color treatment.
Bravo.

Great shot and the contrail is easily gone if you so wish.

I didn't noticed it at all, I was so taken by the rock formations…

Thank you very much everyone, I am glad you enjoyed it! :) Sorry about the contrail - will take it out, I am not sure how it passed by me in the first place, perhaps because it is not so evident after all?

Best regards,

Vieri