Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on May 02, 2017, 07:20:36 pm
-
American Alligator found himself a warm spot
-
Nice, sunny, shiny and colorful, full of life!
I would photoshop out that out-of-focus, bright log, right behind the snout, though.
-
I darkened it significantly...but perhaps gone would be better.
-
I darkened it significantly...but perhaps gone would be better.
I think gone would be better.
Maybe he'll eat the log when he wakes up.
-
Okay,okay, okay
-
Perfect happiness…
A good one, bravo!
-
A fascinating subject to photograph. Beautiful animal.
-
Beautiful but extremely dangerous. Faster reaction time than you would ever think and one this size can easily drag a full grown man underwater for a later meal.
-
Beautiful but extremely dangerous. Faster reaction time than you would ever think and one this size can easily drag a full grown man underwater for a later meal.
He didn't fancy you then?
-
Beautiful but extremely dangerous. Faster reaction time than you would ever think and one this size can easily drag a full grown man underwater for a later meal.
Most wild animals should not be approached but admired from a distance. ;D
-
The new version is much improved.
You can tell by the smile on the gator's face.
Nice shot. I hope you used a telephoto lens.
-
Shot with a 750mm lens....he might have fancied me, but I wasn't about to get close enough to tempt him.
-
You got it in the second picture.