Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on May 01, 2017, 12:45:08 pm

Title: branches
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 01, 2017, 12:45:08 pm
Thoughts?

Jeremy
Title: Re: branches
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 01, 2017, 01:22:37 pm
I like!
It's a good candidate for Abstracts, too.
Title: Re: branches
Post by: MattBurt on May 01, 2017, 03:06:22 pm
Yeah that's nice. Makes me think of an aerial view of the Amazon delta or something like that too. It changes the more I look which is pretty neat.
Title: Re: branches
Post by: RSL on May 01, 2017, 03:15:39 pm
Very good, Jeremy. This is fine abstraction.
Title: Re: branches
Post by: graeme on May 01, 2017, 04:44:59 pm
I like!
It's a good candidate for Abstracts, too.

+1
Title: Re: branches
Post by: francois on May 02, 2017, 04:56:49 am
Nice, abstract. It could be about branches, blood vessels, streams/rivers from above or anything your imagination wants.
I like it a lot, bravo!
Title: Re: branches
Post by: Telecaster on May 02, 2017, 03:47:30 pm
Neato! Reminds me of a recent Mars-scape (http://hirise-pds.lpl.arizona.edu/PDS/EXTRAS/RDR/ESP/ORB_049600_049699/ESP_049645_1265/ESP_049645_1265_RED.NOMAP.browse.jpg) taken by HiRISE aboard the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter.

-Dave-