Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on May 01, 2017, 01:25:40 am

Title: In a Jif Redux
Post by: BobDavid on May 01, 2017, 01:25:40 am
Quicky B & W conversion.
Title: Re: In a Jif Redux
Post by: francois on May 01, 2017, 07:30:51 am
Work after business hours… I like it a lot and your conversion is quite good.
Title: Re: In a Jif Redux
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 01, 2017, 09:05:59 am
Excellent conversion, but I really enjoy the "in your face" colors in most of your shots.
Title: Re: In a Jif Redux
Post by: RSL on May 01, 2017, 10:16:30 am
+1
Title: Re: In a Jif Redux
Post by: BobDavid on May 02, 2017, 01:43:31 am
Excellent conversion, but I really enjoy the "in your face" colors in most of your shots.

I've been flirting a bit with black and white lately. It's weird doing it digitally--without agitation and stinky chemicals.
Title: Re: In a Jif Redux
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 02, 2017, 11:59:07 am
I've been flirting a bit with black and white lately. It's weird doing it digitally--without agitation and stinky chemicals.
When I first went over to the (digital) Dark Side, I considered keeping a tray of stop bath next to my PC just for the familiar stink.