Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on April 24, 2017, 12:26:06 am
-
For you non-American baseballers, another name would be "Have a Longneck on Me," for Budweiser longneck beer bottles..
-
Good catch.
-
Delightful.
-
Well done Chris.
-
Excellent timing. It seems you won't need the 20fps of the new Sony to capture the moment!
Jeremy
-
Absolutely stunning. Nicely done.
Want to share some of the technical details :)
-
Thanks. I love these guys as they have extraordinarily long necks that can extend almost twice their rested length in a millisecond. Their hunting intensity is a absolute study in patience and concentration. I should live so long as to acquire this skill but them I am not overly fond of minnows, so that will be for another round on this planet.
This was shot from a slow-moving boat so timing the shot was as much serendipitous as it was timing. I've also attached a shot that exemplifies this total concentration.