Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: ConnorRay on April 23, 2017, 09:27:08 pm

Title: SOLD FS: Cambo Actus DB+ with Cambo ACB-0 Lens Plate
Post by: ConnorRay on April 23, 2017, 09:27:08 pm
Brand new, never used! Only unboxed for these beauty shots. Changed my mind and bought the WRS-5000 instead.

I payed €3,167 for it. It’s bought from Martin Widén at Scandinavian Photo. He knows me well and you are welcome to contact him if you feel the need for a reference.

It’s £2.711,00 at Teamwork Photo. I want €1,965 / £1,645 / $2,110 / 19.000 SEK.

Private sale no VAT.
Title: Re: FS: Cambo Actus DB+ with Cambo ACB-0 Lens Plate
Post by: IrwinL on May 09, 2017, 04:04:18 am
Hello,
This is sort of off-topic, but perhaps not. You are selling your camera, I am thinking of making selling a camera - I am curious as to your opinion.
http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=117849.0

Thank you,
Irwin