Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: keithcooper on April 23, 2017, 11:45:25 am
-
Anyone want a free broken iPF8300? It's in Leicester UK and you -will- need a van and at least two strongish people.
It needs a replacement print head, but the main problem is likely the flexible cable connecting the head and main board.
The annoying thing is that the head probably isn't actually faulty, but a service mode test print shows exactly 1/4 of light magenta nozzles not firing. Once the printer decides there is a head fault it wants a replacement.
Unfortunately I simply can't afford to replace it - print is not a big contributor to the business bottom line and funds are simply not there :-(
Interested? - contact me via the Northlight Images web site...
-
I was asked by a few more people just what's wrong with the printer...
The most likely fault is an intermittent one with the cable running between the head assembly and the main board.
This causes partial misfirings in the head. In this case a new print head (the 8300 takes two PF-05) would work just fine for a while - over a year for this one until the printer decides that it needs a head again...
There are various tricks in the service menu that you can do, but the main thing is that there is a problem other than the apparent head related one - discussing the 8300 with other users suggests that the printer (from Nov 2010) is an early one that didn't have an updated cable fitted - there was never a formal recall AFAIK and Canon has never publicly acknowledged any issue...
It really is free to take away and has quite reasonable amounts of ink in it. There is a straight through route to the front door from my print room, so apart from two strongish people to actually move it off its stand it shouldn't be too difficult to shift...
I'm told by the house authorities that it will go to the tip if need be... :-( Given the house management is smaller than me, I'm curious how that will actually happen, but the threat has been made :-)
-
I was asked by a few more people just what's wrong with the printer...
The most likely fault is an intermittent one with the cable running between the head assembly and the main board.
This causes partial misfirings in the head. In this case a new print head (the 8300 takes two PF-05) would work just fine for a while - over a year for this one until the printer decides that it needs a head again...
There are various tricks in the service menu that you can do, but the main thing is that there is a problem other than the apparent head related one - discussing the 8300 with other users suggests that the printer (from Nov 2010) is an early one that didn't have an updated cable fitted - there was never a formal recall AFAIK and Canon has never publicly acknowledged any issue...
It really is free to take away and has quite reasonable amounts of ink in it. There is a straight through route to the front door from my print room, so apart from two strongish people to actually move it off its stand it shouldn't be too difficult to shift...
I'm told by the house authorities that it will go to the tip if need be... :-( Given the house management is smaller than me, I'm curious how that will actually happen, but the threat has been made :-)
It is not unusual for the early iPFs that the Light Magenta channel fails due to the flat cable wear at its bottom. Similar report from a friend that experienced it about 5 years ago with an iPF9000.
Met vriendelijke groet, Ernst
http://www.pigment-print.com/spectralplots/spectrumviz_1.htm
March 2017 update, 750+ inkjet media white spectral plots
-
The printer has now gone :-(
The guys who turned up to move it had obviously not been told quite how heavy it was, so I had to give a hand.
Now waiting for Epson UK to send me that P5000 they mentioned ;-)
-
There is a situation with the 8300\8400 printers that can blow the head board and I don't think most people don't know about it, I surely didn't. When a head is finished and needs to be replaced you get the error message. But if you Shut down and restart it will usually let you keep printing even with a nozzle color missing. But pretty soon it will start doing a head cleaning and then it fails again and you get that message. If you are in the middle of a job and really want to do another print or two you might be tempted to do another cleaning or two or keep restarting hoping it will let you continue - and that is the big mistake. When doing these cleanings your head circuit board heats up and that will kill it and cost you a very expensive service call. The tech showed me on the diagnostic data where the head had over heated twice while doing the extra cleanings that I had forced.. Now when a head needs replacing I just stop printing immediately and order the head. I've talked to a couple of people who have given up on the situation because of doing exactly what I did. The other thing that can kill the circuit boards easily is lightning power surges. I've been there too,
Killed my main board that way.
The printer has now gone :-(
The guys who turned up to move it had obviously not been told quite how heavy it was, so I had to give a hand.
Now waiting for Epson UK to send me that P5000 they mentioned ;-)