Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: drmike on April 19, 2017, 04:22:30 pm

Title: A quick plug
Post by: drmike on April 19, 2017, 04:22:30 pm
Well that's what's in the image :)

(https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2872/33740946350_6f1c3cde27_o.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/TpzaQj)

Mike
Title: Re: A quick plug
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 19, 2017, 06:20:28 pm
Charming. And it is plugging along just fine.
Title: Re: A quick plug
Post by: Otto Phocus on April 20, 2017, 06:24:48 am
Do you think the composition would improve if the dividing line of the light also bisected the receptacle?
Title: Re: A quick plug
Post by: drmike on April 20, 2017, 07:19:29 am
Personally I doubt it and I wasn't going to wait until it did :)
Title: Re: A quick plug
Post by: francois on April 20, 2017, 08:19:42 am
Personally I doubt it and I wasn't going to wait until it did :)

The wait could have been long…

A nice one, by the way!