Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: 32BT on April 19, 2017, 11:14:58 am

Title: Swamp
Post by: 32BT on April 19, 2017, 11:14:58 am
Not a fishing pond! Apparently this is likely what the entire country looked like several thousands of years ago. As mentioned before there are no dangerous animals of note, but a misstep could get you preserved for the next several millennia.
Title: Re: Swamp
Post by: 32BT on April 19, 2017, 11:20:56 am
Also works well in bw
Title: Re: Swamp
Post by: Bart_van_der_Wolf on April 19, 2017, 11:44:00 am
Not a fishing pond! Apparently this is likely what the entire country looked like several thousands of years ago. As mentioned before there are no dangerous animals of note, but a misstep could get you preserved for the next several millennia.

Hi Oscar,

I like the mood a lot, except for the slightly too dark (IMHO) bottom corners.

Cheers,
Bart
Title: Re: Swamp
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on April 20, 2017, 03:59:32 am
I like the dark moody feel.
Title: Re: Swamp
Post by: stamper on April 20, 2017, 05:29:55 am
No problem with the corners but I feel that the midtones need to be a little lighter? Nice compositions.
Title: Re: Swamp
Post by: francois on April 20, 2017, 08:18:16 am
I like the mood too. It fits the swamp and the heavy sky.
Title: Re: Swamp
Post by: sdwilsonsct on April 20, 2017, 09:47:02 am
#1 for me. Fine capture of a relatively difficult subject.