Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on April 13, 2017, 09:38:17 am

Title: Discussing the Game
Post by: RSL on April 13, 2017, 09:38:17 am
Shot this a little over 13 years ago with a 5 mpx point-and-shoot. It has its technical problems, but, bottom line, content is what it's all about.
Title: Re: Discussing the Game
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 13, 2017, 01:23:30 pm
Is that Tom Brady's forst jersey hanging below the TV?    ;)
Title: Re: Discussing the Game
Post by: BobDavid on April 14, 2017, 09:09:09 am
It's got a certain "look" that I'm not quite able to put my finger on. The thumbnail alone caught my interest. ... It's a good one, Russ.
Title: Re: Discussing the Game
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 14, 2017, 09:37:12 am
It has a fine atmosphere and mood.
Title: Re: Discussing the Game
Post by: RSL on April 14, 2017, 11:36:44 am
I'm not quite sure what game they're discussing, but I have my suspicions.