Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on April 11, 2017, 03:41:49 pm

Title: Plane shots
Post by: armand on April 11, 2017, 03:41:49 pm
Add your shots taken while in flight, I'm sure most do have some.

I'll start with a couple taken 2 weeks ago.
Title: Re: Plane shots
Post by: Telecaster on April 11, 2017, 05:33:37 pm
Here's a couple from my trip to Big Island (Hawai'i) last Oct/Nov. The first is from the LA-to-HI flight, much of which we spent chasing the sunset, while the second is from the LA-to-Detroit flight on the way home. My friend K likes running in these hills.

-Dave-
Title: Re: Plane shots
Post by: MattBurt on April 11, 2017, 05:51:50 pm
I thought these were going to be photos of planes but aerial photos is a more interesting topic IMO!
Here's one as we circled the little airport near my home. This is 4 or 5 vertical images stitched together and includes all the mountains I love to climb, ski, and ride my bike on and around.
(https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3773/9696044447_7c917a894f_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/fLNLd8)IMGP5109-Edit-Edit (https://flic.kr/p/fLNLd8) by Matt Burt (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mattbnet/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Plane shots
Post by: James Clark on April 11, 2017, 06:09:10 pm
Climb out over Honolulu. 
Title: Re: Plane shots
Post by: James Clark on April 11, 2017, 06:09:38 pm
I thought these were going to be photos of planes but aerial photos is a more interesting topic IMO!
Here's one as we circled the little airport near my home. This is 4 or 5 vertical images stitched together and includes all the mountains I love to climb, ski, and ride my bike on and around.
(https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3773/9696044447_7c917a894f_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/fLNLd8)IMGP5109-Edit-Edit (https://flic.kr/p/fLNLd8) by Matt Burt (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mattbnet/), on Flickr

That's gorgeous.
Title: Re: Plane shots
Post by: MattBurt on April 11, 2017, 06:20:05 pm
That's gorgeous.

Thank you Ron. I've been meaning to re-edit and print it up big. Might be a popular image around here.