Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: maddogmurph on April 10, 2017, 12:31:57 am
-
A few shots from the Super Bloom in Carrizo. Yes, I just tipped you all off to an event that happens about once every seven years or so... Unfortunately for you that now means that you have to take a few days off work, fly to LA, rent a jeep, and get your ass out to see this - because it's worth it.
-
#1 for me, beautiful light.
-
Number 2 is impressive. The other two don't have the same content. ;) Overall, a nice trio of images.
-
The "hiking boots" in the second suggest that it's pretty close to the road once you drive there.
Nice light in all of them.
-
#1 for me, beautiful light.
+1
Thierry
-
1 & 3
-
My friend K has been out there snapping away. If I weren't so busy here right now I'd be there too…
-Dave-