Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: maddogmurph on March 30, 2017, 11:13:45 pm

Title: Water Fan
Post by: maddogmurph on March 30, 2017, 11:13:45 pm
Many times during the day I'm not even really looking for anything to shoot, maybe scouting for when the light gets good, but for the most part, especially harsh afternoon light, I rarely find interesting. But then life has a way of making things interesting when you don't expect anything. Rainbows at waterfalls tend to be interesting, but less often it seems like do I come across fans of light created by mist. I thought it made a pretty compelling scene, so we sat here for a while and enjoyed the moving light, water, and mist.

Title: Re: Water Fan
Post by: MattBurt on March 30, 2017, 11:32:14 pm
I like it very much! Great find and way to be open to seeing it.
Title: Re: Water Fan
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 31, 2017, 12:31:19 am
I like it very much! Great find and way to be open to seeing it.
I agree.
Title: Re: Water Fan
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 31, 2017, 04:08:30 am
Nice result.
Title: Re: Water Fan
Post by: francois on March 31, 2017, 04:17:11 am
Nice with all this blue environment and long exposure…
Well done.
Title: Re: Water Fan
Post by: rodney.dugmore on March 31, 2017, 04:56:25 am
Lovely effect great mood
Title: Re: Water Fan
Post by: thierrylegros396 on March 31, 2017, 06:56:58 am
I like it very much! Great find and way to be open to seeing it.

+1

Thierry