Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: rodney.dugmore on March 30, 2017, 05:32:59 pm

Title: Sunrise Welcome
Post by: rodney.dugmore on March 30, 2017, 05:32:59 pm
Thought I better post some other content than just political opinion  8)
This kind of imagery seems to be my bag.  A not overly spectacular sunrise but a great mood Mangawhai Heads North Island NZ
Title: Re: Sunrise Welcome
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 30, 2017, 06:44:18 pm
Very nice, Rodney.

I like it much better than political opinion (of any stripe).   ;)

-Eric
Title: Re: Sunrise Welcome
Post by: nirpat89 on March 30, 2017, 06:50:05 pm
Very beautiful!
Title: Re: Sunrise Welcome
Post by: sdwilsonsct on March 30, 2017, 08:15:37 pm
I like this kind of bag.
Title: Re: Sunrise Welcome
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 31, 2017, 04:09:16 am
Lovely and subdued.
Title: Re: Sunrise Welcome
Post by: luxborealis on April 02, 2017, 05:53:46 pm
Lovely and subdued.

+1