Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Leszek Piotrowski on March 29, 2017, 09:15:53 pm

Title: Early Morning - Winter S. Ontario
Post by: Leszek Piotrowski on March 29, 2017, 09:15:53 pm
Hope this one brings "Spring" that much closer... to one and all,...
Couldn't help ,.. but saturated the "blues".
cheers,
Title: Re: Early Morning - Winter S. Ontario
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 30, 2017, 05:35:06 am
Personally, I would have composed tighter on the branches, to try and get a more "abstract" or "organic" subject.
Title: Re: Early Morning - Winter S. Ontario
Post by: francois on March 30, 2017, 08:23:37 am
I like it a lot. It looks like stained glass in some gothic churches.
Title: Re: Early Morning - Winter S. Ontario
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 30, 2017, 09:31:38 am
I like it a lot. It looks like stained glass in some gothic churches.
+1.
Title: Re: Early Morning - Winter S. Ontario
Post by: Leszek Piotrowski on March 30, 2017, 07:56:07 pm
Thank you , Paulo,Francois,Eric,.... Yes Paulo, next time I'll frame the scene a little differently to approach a more abstract result.